Locast.org now offers the ability to create up to 7 user profiles per account. User Profiles will allow each user to set their favorite channels. These profiles can only be created and edited via our website, but you will be able to add and remove channels from your favorites list, and adjust the CC and Language settings for each profile via the Locast app.
To create a new user profile:
1. Click the circle icon in the upper right of www.locast.org
to display the user menu
2. Click the plus sign to add a User Profile
3. Enter the profile name
4. Click Save
Repeat for each additional user profile you would like to create.
You will now have the ability to switch between user profiles, as well as add and remove your favorite channels via the Locast.org website and the different versions of the Locast app.
To switch user profiles via Locast on your TV streaming device(Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV and Android TV):
1. Navigate to and select Profiles near the top right corner
2. Navigate to and select the Profile you would like to display the Live TV Guide for.
3. Choose whether you wish to view All of the channels, just your Favorite or just the HD channels.
4. Enjoy your local channels wih Locast